Sunday, September 2, 2007

Discovering my voice

Hello all,
I am 15weeks old tomorrow and I am growing fast. Daddy took this video of me talking to him the other day. I kick and squirm and sit up and even make fun noises! I have almost outgrown all my 0-3month outfits now. Hope you enjoy this video :) Please excuse mommy yelling "john" in the background, she was getting ready for Daddy's birthday party and wanted to ask him a question and since he was taping me talking he was ignoring her yelling--but she said the talking video was worth being ignored.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I LOVE IT!!!! What a great video!! Thanks for making Auntie Em's day...hehe caught myself moving my head as if you were actually here and talking to me. I miss you sugar! Love you always!!

Kristin said...

Jackson, I love your video! I want to see more of your daily life, so tell Mommy too keep taking pictures and videos, okay?

Anonymous said...

Jackson, you are turning out too cute. I totally understood what you were saying about feeling like you are on display all the time for the camera.... my parents do the same thing! I am getting excited for you to move back and play with me.... that way we can talk to each other (cuz mommy is having a hard time understanding what I'm saying!).... See you soon!

Kristin said...

Jackson, I have to tell you that I was watching this video of you with Lily and she was all excited to see you. She was waving to you and blowing you kisses! She asked me to see if maybe you two could go on a date sometime :) I think that you are both a little young, but otherwise you would be a good pick for her (in about 30 years).