Thursday, October 18, 2007

New oufit

I got a new outfit this morning and mom was taking pictures of me, do you like it? My first pair of jeans and my new shoes!! I will be 5 months old on Sunday, can you believe that? I am just growing so fast.

3 comments:

kellyjyoung said...

You look so grown up sitting in that chair! Like a little toddler, especially with those shoes! Don't grow up too fast little one.
Love, Auntie Kelly

Kristin said...

Little Munki Boy in a monkey shirt!
Super cute outfit...you must have some good help in the shopping department!

Unknown said...

I love your new outfit! What cool new shoes you have too! Most of all I love that big smile you have its so beautiful...lights up not only the room I'm sure, but it lights up your Auntie Em's world. Never lose the light in your smile sweetie...it helps alot of people just seeing a big wonderful smile like yours!