Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Now Boldy we approach...

Hebrews 4:16
"Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need"

This was Kristins last post:

I have been pleading with God for our miracle to come. I do not understand his timing and I wish that I could see his big picture. My heart breaks each time I walk into Ryan's room and see him lying there sleeping. I know that the window of opportunity for Ryan to get his new lungs in closing, but our God is bigger than that little window. I have to hope and believe that God will provide Ryan's lungs at just the right moment.Ryan's oxygen levels have been between 95 and 100% since last night. He seems to be resting comfortably this morning, but I know that his night was difficult. There is not a whole lot of wiggle room with the ventilator anymore, but I know, and must believe, that God can do more than I could ever ask or imagine.Please continue to storm the throne of God on Ryan's behalf.

Please friends and family, will you pray for Ryan and his health. Please approach God's throne and plead for new lungs for Ryan and a miracle!! Also, leave a comment on her blog to know that you are praying!!

No comments: