Wednesday nights John has small group in Elgin. He generally goes straight from work to there so he doesn't get to see Jackson...unless I go to elgin and we meet for dinner. Usually we go out bu this time I thought a picnic would be more fun. I made some sandwiches and packed things up and we met at a little park. We ate and Jackson played. Here are a few of my favorite pictures
Double click on the pictures above to see more!!
4 comments:
WOW!! Kandy I love these pictures!! I tear up as I see them, realizing how much I miss you guys! GREAT POST! I love you so much! And I can't wait until we can see eachother again.
Great pictures!! I love you so much!!
Love the pictures. The black and whites of Woody and Jackson are priceless!
Kandy!!! AWESOME PICS!! I love these!! Great job! looks like being sick from the sandwhiches was totally worth it!
Post a Comment