God has revealed His promises to us and they are in the Light, don't doubt them when darkness come,s it is on them we stand, breathe, hope, live.
1. I will not fear for God is ALWAYS with me--Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you."
2. I will not doubt God is ALWAYS in control--Romans 8:28 "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose."
3. I will not despair God is ALWAYS good--Psalm 27:13 "I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living!"
4. I will not falter God is ALWAYS watching--1 Corinthians 10:13 "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it."
5. I will not fail God is ALWAYS victorious--Isaiah 54:17 "no weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgement."
6. My confidence: I am not wasting my time--Joel 2:25 "I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you.:
7. My sufficiency: I am strong in the LORD--2 Corinthians 12:9 "But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
8. My Weapons: Truth and Grace--John 1:14 "and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace an truth." Truth will always ultimately rise to the top!!--THANK YOU LORD!! Please let the truth be seen quickly in our situation!!!
9. My Vindication: I am going to see justice--2 Thessalonians 1: 6 "Since indee God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you, and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us"
10. My hope: I am going to heaven someday!!--Revelation 21:4 "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning or crying nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away." THANK YOU Jesus for your blood covering me so that I KNOW, KNOW, KNOW that I am going to heaven someday! Thank you Jesus for wiping my tears even today with these promises. Come quickly!
As I type this blog I am reminded of the song, "Standing on the promises" the old hymn. I remember I sang this song to Jackson in the hospital many times when he would wake up. I would lay with him on the couch and sing the words to this song, with my hope in Christ.
Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.
Chorus: Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.
Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,
Standing on the promises of God.
Chorus: Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.
Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,
Standing on the promises of God.
Chorus: Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.
Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
Standing on the promises of God.
(I love this verse)
Chorus: Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.
1 comment:
I am standing with you! I love you!!
God is good. All the time, God is good!
Post a Comment