I received a gift today from Woody's aunt for a car wash. You might think it rather a silly gift, she didn't even see it as a gift. But it is! It is a HUGE simple blessing and warms my heart greatly!! I can't justify spending money on a car wash and I really wanted one and now, God has provided.
Thank you God! Thank you for blessing me with such a wonderful family through my husband and for all their generosity!!
I can't wait to take my car in for its free bath. Thank you so much Ginny!!! We love you and are so greatful!!!
1 comment:
Wow, talk about answers to prayer in small but wonderful ways. Just as you were saying you wanted to get yourself (and your car prepared) for Jackson's homecoming... along comes a simple blessing that is for that purpose. Though God may not be expedient in His answers to our prayers to bring Jackson home, he is hearing us and knowing your needs in the big and small things. Praise God for his blessings big and small!
Post a Comment