Friday, June 11, 2010

Any one still there??

Do I have any blog followers left???? If I don't I am not surprised. Over 3 months of no posts, sigh. Well I have decided, I am on the computer everyday and at the end of the day I wonder, did I do anything productive? So (once again), I am going to start again with this bloggin thing. And I am going to start with pictures, again. A picture, or two or three a day of whatever brought me joy and a few thoughts.

I'll start with yesterday. It started out a BAD day. Kids were fussy, house a DISASTER and I was tired. Jackson was peeing more on the carpet than the potty. To top it off the fish tank leaked (or a part of it) and left me with wet carpet and a wet basement. I posted my woes on Facebook and my family and friends started praying for me. God answered prayers. I sat down at lunch and a peace and determination came over me. I wasn't going to be ruined by the circumstances. I would work on potty training with more happiness with Jackson, clean up the water and then set the time for 30minutes and get what I could cleaned while the kids still napped. And ya know what? As I started being productive I started talking to God and He listened, spoke to me in return and brought me peace--Thank you Lord.
And so at the end of the day there were lots of smiles...

(This last pic of Addison and John was taken by Jackson)

4 comments:

Michelle Swidrak said...

Holy eyelashes Batman! Those are some beauties you have there.

Unknown said...

Love your post!! (your banner still reads John, Kandy & Jackson ;-)

Kristin said...

I love reading what you have to say, even if it isn't consistent! Love you!

Eric and Carol: said...

You do still have followers!!!!! So glad to see you back posting :)