Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Why is my house a disaster?

I ask myself often, am I a slob? Why is this house so dirty all the time?? I think I have found the answer. Cleaning comes with it TOO many hassles. The kids undo everything I do RIGHT after I get done doing it. And if they aren't busy undoing my work then they are busy creating their own havoc. May I submit evidence??...

Addison--emptied some of this cupboard.

Then she took the tp off the roll.Then she climbed on to the dining table. See her grin, she is after the computer!!


Jackson decided to color his Bible (sigh)So there you have it. Why my house is NEVER clean!! I love my kids!! Maybe I am a slob but they definitely don't help with the mess :) But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Ok maybe a little cleaner would be nice!

1 comment:

Michelle Swidrak said...

i know how you feel. i only allow one play activity out at a time (for the most part), and clean up always is a team effort. we sing the barney clean up song a lot.
just think that one day we won't have their messes to clean up after. :0)