Jackson never fails to make me laugh out loud every day and today is no different, except that he has started early. First he got away from me while I was blowdrying my hair and when I caught up with him he was sitting at the top of the fifth stair, yes, that's right, he went up them all by himself. What a brave kid!! Now I really have to start putting the gate up.
Second he made me laugh as you will see why in the following pics...
I gave Jackson some teddy grahams to hold him over while I made him cereal for breakfast. He is very capable of removing his pacifier to feed himself...
Apparently this morning he was feeling a bit lazy as you can see he thought he had put the teddy graham in his mouth...
But there it was, stuck in his pacifier. SILLY KID!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment